We are organizing this webinar together with our specialist in Climate Change - Factor Ideas for Change - focusing in the strategy for companies to work towards carbon neutrality.
- climate change
- Wednesday 27 January 2021, 15:00 - 16:00 (CET)
- Live streaming available
Bilbao Urban & Cities Design (BUCD) is a non profit entity founded as a Think Tank of Urban Strategy Thinkers, working towards more sustainable and inclusive city models. And we also embrace an urban solutions platform with different partner companies in fields like urbanism, architecture, engineering, environment, energy efficiency, mobility, social innovation and tourism.
We are organizing this webinar together with our specialist in Climate Change - Factor Ideas for Change - focusing on the strategy for companies to work towards carbon neutrality.
As Governments can't do things alone, the role of all type of companies based in cities or out is crucial to gain a zero emission future.
Our idea would be to make four presentations:
- European Climate Pact presentation by a member of Climate DG (in Spanish or English).
- Factor Ideas for Change - How can companies face a carbon neutral strategy.
- Eroski: a good practice example by the main Basque retail and distribution company.
- BUCD: the role of companies and citizens in urban centers to decrease emissions.
Open to all public, professionals, companies, students, etc.
Satellite events are organised by individuals or organisations across Europe in contribution to the European Climate Pact. The events are held under the responsibility of the organisers indicated in the description, and the information given or opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission.