- Publication date
- 17 September 2021
- Directorate-General for Climate Action
In September and October, the Climate Pact is focusing on what we call ‘sustainable mobility’. This means using any form of transport with lower carbon emissions – from taking the train across the continent for your holiday to walking or biking to your local bakery. Mobility is a relevant topic to citizens and organisations alike. It offers the potential to inspire Climate Pact pledges and encourage citizens to use sustainable modes of transport. This kit will help you showcase the action that you are taking in your world for our planet, and explain step by step how you can join the campaign in a fun and easy way.
For any further questions not covered by the communication kit, please contact us at email@example.com.
The communication kit includes:
- Briefing document on the Climate Pact mobility campaign
- Guidelines for creating and submitting a video
- Visuals for web and social media
- Ready-to-use social media posts
- Briefing for organisations and cities looking to organise their own event