- Organisation type
- Informal groups
The group consists work colleagues from the organisations – Tebrio (https://tebrio.com/). Our company was conceived as a sustainable alternative within the agri-food sector. And according to that idea, our activity only makes sense with a zero or negative carbon footprint. Our activity was born as a response to the food shortage caused by population growth and climate change. From this point of view, all our work is aimed at reducing the impact of the agri-food chain on the environment through the products we manufacture, the customers who use them and by selecting the most efficient and transparent suppliers.
Our actions – the Pathway
We pledge to support the transformation of the agri-food industry by promoting sustainable production models that are in line with the Green Pact and the Farm to Fork strategy through the following actions:
- Online awareness campaigns
- Press articles
- Participation in agri-food industry forums and roundtables
Status date: Submitted (10/04/2023)
Data source: Self-reported
More information on the pledge
- Additionally - over the next year, we pledge to promote the need for a transformation of the agri-food industry towards more sustainable models to mitigate the food shortages we are facing while adapting to climate change.
- To this end, we will present the main lines of the European Farm to Fork strategy and provide the context offered by other international organisations such as the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
- We will take advantage of the curiosity aroused by our activity to achieve maximum visibility in the national press. And we will use our presence in sustainability forums to spread our message.