Wattbewerb is a city challenge, which challenges the participating cities to double their installed photovoltaic solar power.
- climate change
- Prenos v živo je na voljo
Wattbewerb is a city challenge, which challenges the participating cities to double their installed photovoltaic solar power. Berlin is not yet a participant, but should be. I will enter my whole Climate Pact Ambassador weight into nudging the Berlin stakeholders to use the Wattbewerb as a push for Berlin's goal to have 25% solar power as soon as possible. All the Berlin stakeholders are invited to this information meeting about the goal, the rules and participants of the Wattbewerb.
- Welcoming by moderator Jens Wellendorf
- Introduction to the EU Climate Pact by Robert Gampfer (European Commission Representation in Germany)
- What is ‘Wattbewerb’ and how does it work? By Sandra Kasweiler and Holger Förter-Barth (Wattbewerb)
- Q&A session
- Overview of other events, networking
- Closing by K. Irina Wust
Satellite events are organised by individuals or organisations across Europe in contribution to the European Climate Pact. The events are held under the responsibility of the organisers indicated in the description, and the information given or opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission.