Communities for Future Meet & Greet organised by ECOLISE.
- climate change | inclusion
- English, Slovenian
- Number of seats
Communities for Future (CfF) is ECOLISE's new integrated Europe-wide action programme to inspire, empower and enable local community-led responses to the climate and ecological emergency.
The Meet & Greet or the art to informally learn from and inspire each other will aim to enable EU and national stakeholders to directly share their actions and solutions regarding climate action, sustainability and social inclusion with the participants. This will be a space for participants to directly interact with EU stakeholders, providing them with their perspective.
We hope that this space will encourage all participants to start building critical connections and together advocate for a transformative and social Europe which better fits the local needs and context of its citizens and communities.
- When: Tuesday 26 January 2020
- Stakeholders: MEP Joveva
- Max participants: 20 (10 spaces will be reserved for women of which 5 for Slovenian women, 2 will be reserved for people with disabilities and 2 for disadvantaged/minorities group based in Slovenia)
- Languages: English and Slovenian (live interpretation)
- Welcome & introduce yourself
- Discussion on EU recovery plan
- upcoming Slovenia presidency
Satellite events are organised by individuals or organisations across Europe in contribution to the European Climate Pact. The events are held under the responsibility of the organisers indicated in the description, and the information given or opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission.