A tailored learning, collective action & networking opportunity for Climate Pact Ambassadors. Embedded in Theory U, developed at the MIT, focusing on leading social, environmental & personal transformation in business, government & civil society.
- adaptation to climate change | climate change
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
Today's challenges call for profound innovation across all societal sectors. Rethinking, reinventing and evolving the way we operate in our society requires a profound shift in how we think, engage and act (activating the intelligence of the head, heart, and hand).
u.lab offers a platform that blends:
– new tech tools,
– social change processes,
– and multi-local community building efforts.
As part of the u.lab Hub you will have a chance to:
– regularly network with other Ambassadors, growing potential synergies in your action,
– benefit from deep understanding of each other’s work,
– receive support by action-oriented peer learning,
– improve involvement and learning with desired audiences by implementing u.lab methodologies to respective fields of application, with special focus on reaching the “lukewarm*” group.
* "lukewarm" - those who might be aware of climate crisis, but are not convinced, that collective action of individuals can have a real impact and is thus essential.